Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Return of the Urban Dead

or things to do in Malton when you die. I've just started playing the Urban Dead online RPG again. As I couldn't remember any of the old usernames I had for it I've started off with a new character and the usual frustrations of being 1st level in any game. So I have a job staying alive and also getting XP to advance with.

So far I managed to earn enough XP to reach level 2, but have now been killed and zombified, meaning that I'll have to wait around for a revive to get back to playing how I prefer as a survivor. I may go and actually fight some other zombies in the time I'm zombified to earn XP which can help when I finally get revived.


It seems that there are a lot more groups than when I played before and things like organised assaults and defenses of things like the malls and forts are more of a feature than the time when I played before a couple of years ago.

No comments:

/*