Friday, December 17, 2010

New Year projects - wargaming

My wargaming projects for 2011 are:

  1. Keep painting up my ACW collection to get sorted out with the figures I need to play the scenarios from Fire & Fury.co.uk, picking up any extras I need from Peter Pig.
  2. Start painting my 10mm Zulu War figures from Pendraken miniatures for use with The Sword and the Flame rules and possibly an adaptation of the Sharp Practice rules from Too Fat Lardies.
  3. Make strongholds for all my 15mm Hordes of the Things armies. These will be a Pirate Stockade; Arabic Castle gate; Mountaintop stronghold for the eagle flyers and a Garden Pond for the gnomes.
  4. Finish painting the eagles for my 15mm Hordes of the Things army.
  5. Make plenty of terrain for 10mm and 15mm figures. This will include buildings, trees, roads, water features and hills. At least most of it will be suitable for both scales and some might even work with 25mm figures too.
  6. Paint up the remainder of my 25mm medieval figures that are still unpainted. 
  7. Keep rationalising my miniatures collection and sell off any odds and ends that I don't want any longer. 
  8. Sort out and get my 25mm fantasy figures usable for gaming - plenty of old MiniFigs that need to be given weapons and painted or just stripped of old paint and painted.
  9. Sort out my last 15mm ancients DBA armies and get them painted and based up.
  10. Look at doing Spanish Civil War games in 10mm with Pendraken miniatures and Through the Mud and the Blood rules .
  11. Last and most important - get playing more often!

No comments:

/*